Time is flying! It’s already March and the food and wine madness is in full swing! Here are some amazing food and wine events you should check out happening this month.
- Boca Bacchanal’s Vintner Dinners will be held at elegant private homes and historic venues– Friday evening, March 6, 2020–from 7:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. Guests will have the opportunity to feast on delectable five-course meals, created by gifted chefs working in tandem with acclaimed vintners, for the ultimate dinner party experience. $350, per person.
- The Grand Tasting–the festive finale of the Boca Bacchanal–will be held on Saturday evening, March 7, 2020–from 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.–in the Great Hall at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. Guests may purchase tickets, to any of the Boca Bacchanal 2020 events, by logging on to www.bocabacchanal.com or by phoning the Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum at 561.395.6766, Ext. 101. All guests are encouraged to use a taxi, or a ride-sharing service, for all of the Boca Bacchanal events.
- The 2nd Annual Greater Fort Lauderdale Food & Wine Festival (GFLFW), presented by Visit Lauderdale The Festival will kick off on Wednesday, March 18, with Cocktail Confidential at a Downtown Fort Lauderdale, and GFL on the Rise will take place Friday, March 20, at The Atlantic Hotel & Spa. The Festival will also include a Grand Tasting Event on Saturday, March 21 featuring food and beverage tastings, cooking demonstrations, live entertainment as well as a FREE Family Day presented by Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital (JDCH) on Sunday, March 22. Both events will take place at ArtsPark Hollywood. To purchase tickets for any of the events, please visit: www.gflfoodwine.com or follow us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/GFLFoodWine/.
- James Suckling The Great Wines of Italy – Friday March 6 in Miami. VIP 5pm start. See eventbrite for tickets! or Jamessuckling.com for more info
- AFWC’s The Wine Fest benefiting FAU C.A.R.D.– March 8 @ 4:00 – 7:00 pm
LOVE WINE? LOTS OF WINE? Join AFWC and CARD for this Incredible Wine, Food and Fun-Filled Festival!
Play wine-themed games like Ring the Wine Bottle, Toss the Ping Pong Ball, Pull a Winning Cork, Wine Trivia, and other fun games.
Between game,floi tables are wine tables- supplied by AFWC and THE Rose Competition. You can expect surprise tastings from visiting wineries. Enjoy mouth-watering delicacies from the four restaurants at the Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort.
Grab a glass. Try everything from Chardonnay to Syrah, Cabernet to Albarino, Roussanne to Zinfandel! Blends, single varietals. Wines from California, Ohio, Washington, New York, Michigan, Virginia, Oregon, and more! There will even be (oh my!) an International Rose wine table.
This is a fun evening for all wine lovers to experience the AFWC and help raise funds for CARD
$105pp in advance ($125 at door)
You’ve never been to a wine party like this!
FAU CARD is a community-based program providing assistance and supports to people with autism spectrum disorder and related disabilities, their families, the professionals serving them, employers and the community.